MWM Design’s technical understanding of regulatory constraints, plus long-established relationships and our collaborative team approach to project solutions enables us to navigate the regulatory process with consistent success. Clients continue to seek MWM’s input on land entitlement issues, and more often than not, tell us we were able to accomplish what others considered impossible. Best of all, our willingness to work with regulatory staff and agency management in a cooperative manner leaves everyone eager to work together on the next project – we do not burn bridges.
Over the past three decades, MWM DesignGroup has built long-term, amiable relationships with government officials and community leaders involved in the development process at the City, County and State level. MWM’s Permitting team works closely with other MWM’s design disciplines, sharing resources and the knowledge base of our land entitlement/permitting specialists.
MWM DesignGroup’s permitting services include:
- Expedited permit processing (subdivision, site, building, conditional use)
- Presentations to County Commissioners, City Boards and Commissions, and City Councils
- Land development consulting
- Land use entitlements (zoning, environmental, variances, license agreements, easements)
- Development of new codes, ordinances and guidelines for governmental clients
- Neighborhood and stakeholder mediation/negotiations
Along with providing permitting services to many private developers as repeat clients, MWM is particularly proud of being selected to provide jurisdictional services to AISD, Capital Metro, and Austin Community College for their multi-year Indefinite Delivery-Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) task order contracts.