We focus on generating functional, creative, and sustainable landscape design solutions that integrate with the overall project aesthetic. We have significant experience utilizing landform design, natural area conservation and restoration, native and adaptive plants, and water conservation techniques. MWM’s integration of landscape and engineering design services gives us a unique perspective and allows us to implement creative solutions for managing storm water to protect the quality of our natural environment, including bio-filtration ponds, extended detention ponds and bio-swales.
The landscape architectural team is highly experienced in land planning, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) certified projects, master landscape planning, erosion control, rainwater collection for irrigation, bio-design (bio-filtration and bioswale), landscape restoration, revegetation, tree and natural area preservation.
Examples of significant Landscape Architectural projects:
- Parks/Trails: Waller Creek Tunnel, Blunn Creek Stream bank Stabilization and LID Improvements, Velasquez Plaza
- Streetscapes: East Riverside Drive Corridor Study, East 7th Street, Brazos Streetscape, ARA Parking lots
- Retail: Cedar Park One, Payload Pass, Central Park on Brown Lane
- Commercial: Hyatt Place Round Rock, Austin Junior Volleyball Cedar Park Facility, CAS Office Building, Libertad Bank
- Mixed Use Development: East Village Lofts, Alta Vista, 11 East Block 17 Redevelopment
- Educational: University of Texas Library High Density Repository, Butler Fields, ACC Pinnacle Campus, AISD Giles Service Center
- Civic Plaza: Velasquez Plaza, Interpretive Landscape for Salamander Research Center, Victory Plaza at Manor Athletic Complex
- Residential: Washington Court (Condo), Baylor Lofts, Workshop Communities
- Religious: Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Temple of Austin, Redeemer Church