MWM DesignGroup has provided superior surveying services since the company’s founding in 1980. For three decades, we have consistently adopted the latest technological advancements in surveying. The company was an early proponent of electronic data collection and continues to utilize state-of-the-art surveying equipment, such as robotic total stations, reflectorless total stations, digital levels and GPS receivers.
The MWM survey group works side-by-side with the engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, and government relations groups – we understand the necessity of an accurate survey. Equally important, MWM is known for prompt and comprehensive surveys. We are justifiably proud of our history of successful surveying projects; completing thousands of surveys for both public and private sector clients.
Examples of significant surveying projects:
- Topographic and Design
Surveys: LBJ Library, UT Austin; Howard Lane – Dessau Rd. to Cameron Rd; FM 969 - Decker Creek to Bastrop Co. Line; Country Club Creek Channel Improvements
- Control for Aerial Mapping: SH 123 – IH35 to Hays/Guadalupe County Line; FM 969 – FM 3177 to Bastrop Co. Line; FM 973 – SH71 to US183
- Subdivision Plats: Meldrige Subdivision; Juniper at Olive Subdivision; Bell-Thomas Subdivision; Forest Hills Subdivision
- Easements/ROW Acquisition: ACWP WW Improvements; Howard Lane – Dessau Rd. to Cameron Rd.; SH 71 – US183 to FM973; ACC Rio Grande Parking Garage
- Boundary Surveys: Tomen Park (Balcones Preserve 140 ac.); Ruby Quarry (215 ac.); Travis County Property at FM 969 (140 ac.)
- Hazardous Sites (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120): City of Austin North Service Center; Seaholm Power Plant; Holly Power Plant; CMTA North Garage
TBPLS Firm Registration No.: 10065600