MWM DesignGroup’s architectural team provides design services for a broad range of commercial, industrial and institutional facilities, as well as services for the preservation, rehabilitation, or adaptive reuse of existing structures. MWM DesignGroup also provides land use and feasibility studies for existing facilities or proposed new development and analyses of facility utilization. In addition, the firm can provide consultation services to assess facility needs; evaluate facilities for compliance with building codes and accessibility standards; develop programming for space planning or project management; complete historical analyses; develop preservation plans; and develop performance criteria for design-build projects.
MWM distinguishes itself in the provision of these services by truly listening to our clients. We respect our clients’ opinions and appreciate a collaborative design process that involves the client and all team members. Through creativity and teamwork, we realize our client’s project objectives with elegant, cost-effective design solutions. Our commitment to our clients and their projects is evident in the final design.
Examples of significant architectural projects:
- Transit: Lakeline Station Park and Ride, MetroRail Stations, Tech Ridge Park and Ride
- Recreational: Northeast Metro Park, Brushy Creek Park, Mansfield Dam Park
- Commercial/ Industrial: Central Park on Brown Lane, Terry-O Industrial Park, Longhorn International, Alta Vista (mixed use), Cedar Park One (retail)
- Civic: Salamander Research Center, Reicher Ranch Renovations, Bertram City Hall
- Preservation:Twin Creeks Historic Park, Detrick Hamilton House, Finley Building
- Education:Govalle Elementary School Renovations, Reagan High School Renovations
- Religious Assembly: Holy Word Lutheran Church, Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Temple, Sacred Heart Catholic Church
TBAE Firm Registration No.: 1452