MWM DesignGroup’s integrated, client-focused services provide a comprehensive offering of land development options, including: site analyses and master planning; grading and drainage design; pavement; utility engineering; landscape architecture and irrigation design; regulatory approval and permitting support.
MWM land development work includes subdivisions, commercial, residential and mixed-use private land development, educational facilities, religious institutions, municipal facilities, parks, and transit facilities.
Our staff has experience with many technologies that can reduce construction budget and add project value including low pressure wastewater collection systems, underground detention, and rainwater and condensate collection systems.
Examples of significant land development projects:
- Forest Hills Apartments
- Juniper at Olive Subdivision
- Hyatt – Round Rock
- La Quinta – Seguin
- Austin Junior Volleyball Cedar Park Facility
- Alta Vista (Mixed Use Development)
- Washington Court (Condo)
- Cedar Park One (retail)
- Payload Pass (Retail Pad Site)
- Redeemer Presbyterian Church
- Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Temple of Austin
- East Village Lofts
- Bolm Road Acres
- Longhorn International Truck Maintenance Facility
- Design Standards for the Downtown Historic District of the City of Killeen